American Views Abroad


Saturday, March 11, 2006
 
Last Thurday's post on this site received several anonymous comments about the events in Landstuhl/Ramstein taking place this weekend. One comment using Elsa Rassbach's name claimed the march has been cancelled. Since Elsa sends me information directly, I wrote her if she did post this message or if it is a hoax. Her reply:

'Sorry that I only now saw this. I did NOT write it. It is clearly a deliberate attempt to disrupt and discourage. The march is definitely ON.'

It is one thing to post comments anonymously, though I have always felt if I have something to say, I say it openly and stand by it. It is despicable, however, to post things under another person's name.

Comments: Post a Comment


Disclaimer: American Views Abroad is not responsible for offsite content. All links in blog entires are external offsite links, unless otherwise indicated.